Government & Non-Government Medical Admission notice 2021-2022. MBBS admission Circular 2022 has been published on www.dghs.gov.bd & dgme.teletalk.com.bd. MBBS Admission Test Prospectus is available on our website. Now we will discuss medical admission requirements, application processes, and other related information.
Medical Admission Test Circular 2021-2022
Medical Admission Test is one of the focus admission exams in whole Bangladesh. Candidates can apply online after the medical admission circular has been published. According to the admission notice, the total GPA-9 has been set for SSC and HSC Exam.
Medical Admission Timeline 2021-22
|Start of Application: 28 February 2022|
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022 11:59pm (extended)
Online Application Fee Payment Deadline: 16 March 2022 (till 11:59 pm)
Admit Card Download Date: 26-29 March 2022
Application Fee: 1000 Taka
Apply link: http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/
Medical Admission Test Date & Time
|01 April (Friday) 2022||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
Minimum Requirements For Medical Admission
- The students of Bangladesh who have passed HSC/Alim or equivalent examination in 2020 or 2021 in all examinations including Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply for mbbs Medical admission test Will be considered.
- Students who have passed SSC / equivalent examination before 3 academic year of HSC passing year will not be considered as eligible to apply for Medical MBBS Admission test 2021-22.
- In all domestic and foreign education activities, SSC / Dakhil / Equivalent and HSC / Alim / Equivalent in both the examinations, the GPA should be at least 9.00.
- The minimum GPA for SSC / Dakhil / Equivalent and HSC / Alim / Equivalent examinations should be 8.00 in case of Non-Tribal Admission Candidates in all Tribal and Hill Districts of the country.
- However, if the GPA is less than 3.50 in any single test, it will not be considered as eligible to apply. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology in HSC / Alim / Equivalent Examination for all.
- Distribution of medical admission test: 1 hour examination of 100 (one hundred) MCQ questions of 100 marks will be held.
List of Medical college with Seats
There are 47 medical colleges in entire Bangladesh. Here we added all college’s total seats.
MBBS Admission Examination Mark Distribution
|General Knowledge (Bangladesh History & Liberation War)||10|
** Total Time: 1 Hour
** Wrong Answer Deduction: 0.25
** Pass Marks: 40
How candidates will be evaluated
As per the admission prospectus, applicants’ profiles will be evaluated in accordance with different parameters such as Written test score, and previous result, to select the final candidates. The GPA of the SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations will be set as 200 and will be evaluated as follows:
|Written test||100 Marks|
|GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination = 15*SSC GPA||75 Marks (Highest)|
|GPA obtained in HSC / equivalent examination = 25*HSC GPA||125 Marks (Highest)|
** Merit list will be prepared based on the number of admission test and the result of the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examinations.
** Merit list will be prepared based on candidates who are appearing 2nd-time medical admission test then cut 5 marks & Candidates who were admitted to government medical or dental colleges/units in the previous year, deducting 7.50 numbers from obtained total marks.
Medical Admission Circular 2022
Medical Admission 2022 – How to Apply
You may know that the Medical admission system is online-based. So you need not go anywhere to apply, you will complete your admission form fillup via the DGHS Teletalk website. Today we will see a medical online application link from fill up. So follow the below instruction.
- At first Medical Admission apply link http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/
- Now chose “MBBS Admission” option.
- Input your education-related information like SSC/ HSC roll number, board and result.
- To complete your admission form you will need to upload a scanned photo (300×300) and a scanned signature. (300×80)
- Successfully upload your file your Applicant copy ready to print or download.
- Now Save this Application copy PDF.
- Applicant copy provides your User Name and password which is needed when you pay your admission fee.
- After payment. You will get a confirmation SMS.
Follow MBBS Admission Notice 2022 to get more information.
Admisstion Test Fee Payment Instruction
After Completing all of the Information you need to Recheck it Frequently. If you are Satisfied with your information now you can Submit it and It’s Ready for Print Out. Take a Print Copy to Reserve it for Future Reference and Make the Payment within 72 Hours. Application Fees Payment Instruction:
To Pay MBBS Admission Fee Via Teletalk Mobile Phone Please Follow the Instruction from below.
MBBS<space>User ID and Send it to 16222
Example: MBBS FGLTGS and Send it to 16222
After Sending the First SMS Teletalk Replay you With a PIN Number Mentioning Application Fees. Please Note the PIN Number and Now Send Second SMS.
Go to Your Mobile Phone SMS Option Again and type-
Example: MBBS YES 45632115 19,47,38,26
- Give 4 Center Code by Preference with (,) Comma.
Medical Admission Test Result & Admit Card 2022
After completing the Medical Admission application then the authority gives you Medical Admission Test Admit Card. You can download admit card from the Medical admission official website http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/. Medical Admission Test Result will be published within 5 days. You can also download the medical admission merit list from our website.