The City Bank Limited job circular has recently been published. According to the job circular, they will recruit in their organization. In this article, we have covered everything about the The City Bank Limited job circular.
We’ve written about the published date, application last date etc. We also cover salary, location & other details for your help. We’ve collected the circular from the official website. Full job circular has been added as an image. You can download it.
The City Bank Limited is the country’s first private commercial bank in 1983. From 1983 till date, City Bank has been a case study in evolution, having transformed over time from a traditional organization to a critically acclaimed multi-faceted institution that embraces global best practices and chooses to be at the forefront of technological initiatives. Unlike many, the Bank’s criteria for success are not only the bottom-line numbers but also the milestones set towards becoming the most complete bank in the country.
The City Bank Limited Job Details:
From here you will get the details of The City Bank Limited job. Below information is decorated for you to get the information easily. We recommend going through the post. If you are looking for more govt or private job circular, you can visit our category section. We also categorized the job according to the location, industry. So, get rocks with us.
- Application Deadline: 18 Jul 2021
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Workplace: Work at office
Unit Head, SME-M Credit Risk Job Circular
Currently, in July, 2021 The City Bank Limited recruiting Not specific person for their Unit Head, SME-M Credit Risk position. So, if you think you’re the right person for this Unit Head, SME-M Credit Risk position, get ready yourself and follow the job instructions that they are asking. Bducation already mentions, how you apply for the post of Unit Head, SME-M Credit Risk for the The City Bank Limited Job Circular 2021.
The Primary responsibility of this role is to supervise Risk Managers and ensure effective Credit Risk Management for SME-M Business segment of City Bank. The role is also responsible to monitor effective credit analysis, review of credit memo recommended by risk managers, portfolio quality in accordance with CBL credit policies, procedures, CIMs and all other statutory rules, regulations and policies (both internal and external).
- Managerial Responsibilities: Company Acquisition: Direct supervision of Risk Managers working in SME-M Credit Risk Team, through monitoring day to day activity, guiding on credit proposal review and disposals in line with CBL Credit Policy vis-à-vis internal and external regulations. Implement plans for Controlling attrition. Facilitate engagement, Promoting team building, collaboration, people development. Ensure grooming of new staffs and potential leaders
- Functional Responsibilities: Policy & Compliance: Facilitate understanding of business, industry and market dynamics by the team and ensure financing/facility need are properly structured and credit limits are reasonably recommended. Ensure and safeguard company interest before approving and recommending credit proposals to the Management and Board. Ensure periodic review of client’s performance, market/industry & facility parameters/limits and realign the same as per changed dynamics/ requirements • Ensure compliance of all credit proposals of SME-M with the terms & provisions of internal and external authority/regulators.
- Portfolio Quality: Facilitate identification of risk issues involved in any of the lending proposals of the Bank under SME-M portfolio. Escalate the issue to Management of the bank and inform the Management on possible risks and possible contingent measures. Brief the Management on credit proposals and risks/benefit for the Bank before approval of the same. Independent decision making through exercising delegated authority. Provide guidance to risk managers for credit memo writing. Occasional visits directly to the SME-M Banking Segment Customers for better assessment of the clients and to fix/help higher management to fix appropriate strategy. Ensure portfolio monitoring to reduce PD, SMA, potential SMA / classification, EA accounts, deteriorating accounts, sales routine compliance etc. Ensure implementation of Non-Performing Loan Management Strategy as set by the Management Committee.
- Impact on Revenue: Underwriting business through exercising delegated lending authority to ensure well balanced Risk Reward / Shareholder Value aligned to Risk Appetite. Ensure credit analysis exercising due diligence with special emphasis on risk issues and management with proper loan structuring, business & financial analysis etc. in accordance with CBL credit policies, procedures, and all other statutory rules, regulations & policies, through his / her team members. Manage Non-Performing Loan (NPLs) and impairment of provisions through periodic follow up meetings with business counterparts. Initiate analysis on key industry segments to predict future trends to maximize business opportunities and minimize delinquencies.
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure that team understands the key stakeholders for smooth operation of CRM and maintain good relation. Ensure compliance of Service Partner Agreement with business team. Improve team morale and develop Risk Managers’ aligning with organizational values & strategic goals. Monitor and ensure coordination with SME-M Risk Hubs keeping regular contact and providing direction to hub based Risk managers.
- Operation/Process: Identify and analyze gaps in process & relationships. Effective monitoring of departmental MIS. Ensure regular update & proper management of credit files. Ensure effective time management in approval processing.
- Resource Management: Allocation of departmental budget. Implement departmental budget. Allocate credit relationship accounts among the risk managers.
- Development Initiatives: Continuous development initiatives, bringing automation etc. Ensure timely completion of deliverables / development initiatives. Arrange proper training / need based learning sessions for the risk managers.
- Statutory Audit: Minimize Audit queries with respect to the sample data for internal and external Auditors regarding credit files.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Education: Minimum 4 years of graduation from any UGC approved reputed university.
Work Experience: At least 12 year(s)
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Bank/FIs including Minimum 6 years of experience in SME/Corporate lending area.
- Knowledge about financial markets products and services
- Strong analytical skill & Leadership skill
- Knowledge of applicable rules/regulations (including central bank’s guidelines/Bank Companies Act 1991) for credit approval and operational practices
- Updated about economy, market and industry
Salary, Compensation & Other Benefits
The City Bank Limited Job Career
|Company name||The City Bank Limited|
|Job Title||Unit Head, SME-M Credit Risk|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 12 year(s)|
|Gender||Both males and females are allowed to apply|
|Circular Publish date||11 July 2021|
|Application Deadline||18 July 2021|
How To Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Company Name: The City Bank Limited
Address: City Bank Center, Avenue 136 (Level 4), Gulshan 2, Dhaka