Army Medical College Admission 2021-22. Army Medical College Admission 2022 has been published on https://afmc.edu.bd. MBBS Admission Test Prospectus is available on our website. Now we will discuss medical admission requirements, application processes, and other related information.
Army Medical College Admission 2022
Army Medical College Admission Timeline 2022
|Start of Application: 03 March 2022, 10:00 am|
Application Deadline: 12 March 2022, 4:00 pm
Online Application Fee Payment Deadline: 14 March 2022 (till 4:00 pm)
Admit Card Download Date: 01-07 April 2022
Application Fee: 1000 Taka
Apply link: http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd/
Army Medical College Admission Test Date & Time
|08 April (Friday) 2022||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
Minimum Requirements For Medical Admission
- Students who have passed SSC / equivalent examination in 2020 or 2021 & HSC / equivalent examination in 2020 or 2021 from Science Group are eligible to apply for mbbs Medical admission test will be considered.
- Students who have passed SSC / equivalent examination before 2018 academic year will not be considered as eligible to apply.
- SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent in both the examinations, Total GPA should be at least 9.00. For Tribal Candidates Total GPA should be at least 8.00 & must have GPA 3.50 in any exam of SSC & HSC or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology in SSC & HSC / Equivalent Examination for all.
- Distribution of medical admission test: 1 hour examination of 100 (one hundred) MCQ questions of 100 marks will be held.
- Applicants must be physically fit & have to be passed in health exam by Medical Board.
Army Medical Colleges
|Sl||Army College Name|
|1||Bogura Army Medical College|
|2||Chattogram Army Medical College|
|3||Cumilla Army Medical College|
|4||Jashore Army Medical College|
|5||Rangpur Army Medical College|
Admission Examination Mark Distribution (MCQ)
|General Knowledge (Bangladesh History & Culture)||05|
** Total Time: 1 Hour
** Wrong Answer Deduction: 0.25
** Pass Marks: 40
How Candidates will be evaluated
As per the admission prospectus, applicants’ profiles will be evaluated in accordance with different parameters such as Written test Score, and Previous Result, to select the final candidates. The GPA of the SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations will be set as 200 and will be evaluated as follows:
|Written test||100 Marks|
|GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination = 15*SSC GPA||75 Marks (Highest)|
|GPA obtained in HSC / equivalent examination = 25*HSC GPA||125 Marks (Highest)|
** Merit list will be prepared based on the number of admission test and the result of the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examinations.
** Merit list will be prepared based on candidates who are appearing 2nd-time medical admission test then cut 5 marks & Candidates who were admitted to government medical or dental colleges/units in the previous year, deducting 7.50 numbers from obtained total marks.
Army Medical College Admission Circular 2022
Army Medical College Admission 2022 – How to Apply
You may know that the Army Medical College admission system is online-based. So you need not go anywhere to apply, you will complete your admission form fillup via the AFMC Teletalk website. Please follow the below instruction to apply:
- At first Medical Admission apply link http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd/
- Now select option whether for National Curriculum (SSC & HSC/Equivalent) candidates or GCE (O/A/Both/Equivalent) candidates and Click Next.
- Input your education-related information like SSC/ HSC roll number, board and result.
- To complete your admission form you will need to upload a scanned photo (300×300 Pixel & less than 100 kb and jpg format) and a scanned signature. (300×80 Pixel & less than 60 kb and jpg format)
- Successfully upload your file your Applicant copy ready to print or download.
- Now Save this Application copy PDF.
- Applicant copy provides your User Name and password which is needed when you pay your admission fee.
- Candidate has to pay Tk 1,000/- (One Thousand) by Teletalk number within 48hrs of submission of form. Any candidate fails to do so, the submitted form will be cancelled. That candidate can submit application again if last date of submission is still there.
- The candidate selected for written examination will get SMS information. Those selected candidates will be able to download ‘Admit Card’ using user id and pass word from the same web address during 01-07 April 2022. Admit card may be color/black & white print, preferably laser print. Roll number, date & time of examination, Examination Centre, medium of question (Bengali/English) and various instructions will be on ‘Admit Card’.
- For O/A both passed Candidate. They must put GPA/GP as per the equivalence certificate issued from Directorate General of Health Services of the Bangladesh Government.
Follow Army Medical College Admission Notice 2022 to get more information.
Admission Test Fee Payment Instruction
After Completing all of the Information you need to Recheck it Frequently. If you are Satisfied with your information now you can Submit it and It’s Ready for Print Out. Take a Print Copy to Reserve it for Future Reference and Make the Payment within 48 Hours. Application Fees Payment Instruction:
To Pay Army Medical College Admission Fee Via Teletalk Mobile Phone Please Follow the Instruction from below.
AFMC<space>User ID and Send it to 16222
Example: AFMC FGLTGS and Send it to 16222
After Sending the First SMS Teletalk Replay you With a PIN Number Mentioning Application Fees. Please Note the PIN Number and Now Send Second SMS.
Go to Your Mobile Phone SMS Option Again and type-
Example: AFMC YES 45632115 111,121
- Give 6 Center Code by Preference with (,) Comma.
|Center Code||Cantonment Center|
Army Medical College Admission Result & Admit Card 2022
After completing the Medical Admission application then the authority gives you Medical Admission Test Admit Card. You can download admit card from the Army Medical College admission official website http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd/. Medical Admission Test Result will be published on the official website & Bducation.com. You can also download the medical admission merit list from our website.