Chittagong University A Unit Admission 2021-22 | CU A Unit Admission 2021-22 has been published by the University of Chittagong.
In this article, we are going to talk all about A unit admission to Chittagong University. The Unit is only available for Science Group students. In addition, we are going to share all the details of this Unit.
|চট্রগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় (চবি) ২০২১-২২ শিক্ষাবর্ষের ‘A’ ইউনিটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সংশোধিত ফলাফল প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।|
Chittagong University A Unit Admission Circular 2021-22
There is a total of 1215 seats (excluding quota) for the science students in Chittagong University A Unit. If a student takes part in CU A unit, then he should know about the CU A Unit subject requirement, subject list, admission test marks distribution, result, circular details etc.
CU A Unit Admission Timeline 2022
|Start of Application: 15 June 2022, 11:00 AM|
Application Deadline: 08 July 2022, 11:59 PM
Payment Last Date: 15 July 2022, 11:59 PM
Admission Exam Date: 16 August 2022
Admission Application Fee: 850/- Taka
Application Link: https://admission.cu.ac.bd/
CU A Unit Admission Test Date & Time
|16 August 2022||Shift 1||11:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|16 August 2022||Shift 2||3:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
Also Read: CU A Unit Subject List
CU A Unit Admission Requirements
- Applicants who have passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2019 and HSC or equivalent examination in 2021 from Science or Agricultural Science group are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed HSC/equivalent examination and SSC/equivalent examination with minimum GPA 4.0 separately and Total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject.
- Also, the candidates who want to be admitted to any department must have the qualifications prescribed for that department.
CU A Unit Mark Distribution
It was decided to take 100 Marks MCQ test in the A unit of Chittagong University Admission. MCQ Exam Duration for A Units will be 60 minutes.
Topic-wise Marks Distribution is given below:
|Exam Type||Exam Topic||Marks||Total Marks||Syllabus|
Mathematics/Biology (any 3)
|100||HSC Short Syllabus of 2021|
MCQ Exam: 1 mark for each question, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Pass Mark: 40 for General Seat & 35 for Quota Seat (minimum in Bangla 3 marks, English 4 marks)
CU A Unit Merit List 2022 – How to Prepare
As per the admission prospectus, applicants’ profiles will be evaluated in accordance with different parameters such as Admission Test Scores, and Previous Results, to select the final candidates. The written test score with GPA of the SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations will be set as 120 and will be evaluated as follows:
|Admission Test||100 Marks|
|GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination = 2*SSC GPA||10 Marks|
|GPA obtained in HSC / equivalent examination = 2*HSC GPA||10 Marks|
** Merit list will be prepared based on the score of the admission test and the result of the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examinations.
If the merit score is equal, then the merit list will be prepared by considering the followings:
- Admission Test Score
- English score obtained in Admission Test
- Bangla score obtained in Admission Test
- Chemistry score obtained in Admission Test
- Physics score obtained in Admission Test
- Mathematics score obtained in Admission Test
- Biology score obtained in Admission Test
- Candidate Date of Birth (Based on age)
Chittagong University A Unit Admission Circular 2021-22
Chattogram University A Unit Admission – How to Apply
Chattogram University admission website admission.cu.ac.bd for admission application, login and all related information. Eligible candidates can apply for admission by following the below-mentioned procedure. Its noted that, applicants must submit the application before the deadline otherwise application submission will not be considered valid.
- Go to CU online admission related official website admission.cu.ac.bd.
- Click on “Register” button and fill-up the form with your SSC and HSC Board, Passing year & Roll and Click the “Submit” button..
- Input candidate’s personal mobile number and click “Get Confirmation Code” to get the confirmation code in candidate’s personal mobile number via SMS for verification.
- Type the confirmation code in the desired form to set-up candidate profile in the system.
- Candidate will get username & password in his personal mobile number that verified earlier and have the keep for future activities.
- A scanned image will be required. Image details are given below. Image Format: jpg or jpeg, Size: 150 KB, Resolution: 300X300 pixels.
Application fee payment by Rocket:
- Dial *322# from Rocket account.
- Select 1 for payment option.
- Again select 1 and go to bill payment option.
- Select 1 for personal account or select 2 for agents or other accounts.
- Provide personal mobile number of applicants.
- Type the Biller ID.
- Provide your Application ID which you have already collected.
- Type the amount of application fees.
- Provide Pin No of rocket account.
- After successful payment, a successful message will be sent to applicants.
Application fee payment by bKash:
- Dial *247#
- Dial 5 to select PAY BILL
- Dial 2 to select OTHER OPTION
- Dial 2 to select PAY BILL
- Type Biller ID (Mentioned in Circular)
- Dial 1
- Give your private number which you get through online application
- Type the amount for your desired unit.
- Give your pin to complete
Caution: Before your payment please check the admission circular payment guideline.
Other Unit Admission Notice
|CU B Unit Admission Circular||Click Here|
|CU B1 Unit Admission Circular||Click Here|
|CU C Unit Admission Circular||Click Here|
|CU D Unit Admission Circular||Click Here|
|CU D1 Unit Admission Circular||Click Here|
CU A Unit Admit Card Download
Without admit card, students can not sit for the exam. However, the University will publish a admit card download notice a few days before the exam. Then, applicants should download the admit card and participate in the exam properly.
CU A Unit Seat Plan
Chittagong University A Unit Seat plan will be available 48 hours before the Admission Test. Moreover, candidates can be informed of their seat plan through SMS as per instructions given in Admit Card.
CU A Unit Admission Result 2022
Based on merit score, the selected candidate merit list will be published in admission.cu.ac.bd website within 7 days of the Admission test. You can also download the CU A Unit Admission Merit List from our website bducation.com as well. Admission results will be available through SMS.
Faculty Office, Biological Sciences
University of Chittagong
Tel – PABX: 02334460765-91, Ext: 4410
Mobile – 01555555135 (Science Faculty), 01555555142 (Biological Science Faculty),
01555555156 (Engineering Faculty), 01555555157 (Marine Sciences & Fisheries Faculty)