United International University is a private university located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The government of Bangladesh approved the establishment of United International University in 2003. Financial support came from the United Group, a Bangladeshi business conglomerate.
United International University Tuition Fee
Eligibility for getting Direct Admission to Undergraduate & Graduate Programs
|1. GPA 5.00 holders in HSC/Equivalent exams.|
2. An admittee with five (5) A’s in the O-level and 1 A’s & 1 B’s in A-level
3. An admittee with five (5) A’s in the O-level and two (2) B’s in the A-level
4. An admittee with four (4) A’s in the O-level
5. A minimum SAT-1 score of 1000
6. Credit-transferred students will be able to get admission to an undergraduate/graduate program of UIU without Admission Test.
7. For admission to BSEEE/CSE/Civil programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
8. For getting admission to any Master’s program for the students graduated from UIU
* Last date of Direct Admission for all programs : 26th January, 2022
** Classes of all undergraduate & graduate programs (Spring 2022) will start from February 15, 2022 (Tuesday).
Other Benefits of UIU
- Top 15% students will be eligible to get 25% to 100% scholarship by taking at least 9 credit hour for Undergraduates students and 6 credit hour for Graduate students and achieving trimester GPA of 3.50 as well.
- 75% to 100% Tuition Fee Waiver is offered to students (with conditions) qualifying or participating in Programming Contest/International Mathematical /Physics/Informatics Olympiad.
- Siblings both making registration will be eligible for 20% tuition fee waiver each
- UIU students getting admission to MBA/other Master’s Programs will get 25% Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Siblings of the UIU Alumni will avail a tuition Fee Waiver of 20% upon admission in the University for all Programs, with effect from Spring-2020 Trimester.
- 3% Students will get 100% Tuition Fee Waiver under Freedom Fighters’ Children Quota. Students must register a minimum of 9 credits (for undergraduate students) / 6 credits (for graduate students) in each trimester and will have to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 for continuation of the waiver in the following trimester. Only Undergraduate students will be eligible for getting waiver in the ‘Project/Thesis’ course. Graduate students will not be entitled to waiver in the ‘Project/Thesis’ course.
- MDS students working in govt, semi govt, or NGO having 5 years experience will get 40% tuition fee waiver and they will not be entitled to any other scholarship/ waiver other than 100% waiver based on trimester result. And they have to maintain CGPA 3.00 for continuation of the waiver.
- A discount of 25% will be given to each student in a group of minimum 2 (two) students from same organization for getting admission to graduate programs.
- Full-time Government employees including the personnel of Armed Forces and autonomous organizations getting admission to graduate programs would be entitled to 25% Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Students of all ethnic groups of the country including Chittagong Hill Tracts (Rangamati, Bandarban and Khagrachhari) will get 25% Tuition Fee Waiver. Such students will have to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.5 for continuation of availing the waiver in the following Trimester.
- 40% tuition fee waiver for UIU employees. A minimum 3 years active service will be required for such waiver.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for UIU employees ward/ spouse.
- Students will get tuition fee waiver in BOT category. Students will have to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 for continuation of financial assistance. Only Undergraduate students will get waiver in Project/ Thesis.
- English Medium Students having minimum ‘B’ Grade in ‘O’ Levels will be entitled to exemption from the courses of English I and English II. Besides, students of Bangla Medium and English Version having a minimum score of 6.00 in all 4 (four) components (Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking) of IELTS Test will be exempted from taking 2 (two) English Courses.
- UIU students enrolled in graduate programs, students completed PGDHRM Diploma from UIU, employees of Govt. and autonomous bodies, members of Armed & Security Forces, employees of corporate bodies having at least 2 students from a single organization, the employees (faculty & staff) of UIU enjoying 40% Tuition Fee Waiver facility, their spouse/siblings/children availing 50% Tuition Fee Waiver facility and the employees of United Group getting 40% Tuition Fee Waiver facility will be entitled to Tuition Fee Waiver in their respective categories only. There will remain no scope to avail any other Tuition Fee Waiver facility under non-academic category including Siblings Scheme. This decision will come into effect from Spring 2021 Trimester.
United International University Scholarship and Tuition Fee Waiver
1. Tuition Fee waiver
Scholarship for Extra Meritorious
United International University Address
United City, Madani Avenue, Badda, Dhaka,