CUET Admission Circular 2021-22 has been published by Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET) on the website www.cuet.ac.bd.
This year CUET, KUET & RUET admission tests will be taken in an integrated admission test system. This article will explore the basic requirements of online applications, the total number of seats in different admission units, application procedures, admission test dates, and other related information of Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET).
CUET Admission Circular 2022
According to the combined engineering admission circular, a total of 33,000 (thirty three thousand) candidates will be able to participate in the integrated admission test. But how will this 33,000 (thirty three thousand) students will be selected for Admission Test? Read the rest of the post to know more details about admission with answers to these questions.
CUET Admission Timeline 2022
|Online Application Start: 06 June 2022, 10:00 AM|
Application Deadline: 19 June 2022, 5:00 PM
Payment Last Date: 20 June 2022, 5:00 PM
Eligible Candidates List publish: 04 July 2022
Admission Exam Date: 06 August 2022
Merit List Result: 23 August 2022
Admission Application Fee: 1200/- Taka (KA Group) & 1300/- Taka (KHA Group)
Application Link: admissionckruet.ac.bd
CUET Admission Exam Date 2022
A combined engineering admission test date has been uncovered and the date is set for 06 August 2022. Here is the unit-wise exam date.
|Group||Admission Test Date||Time|
|KA||06 August 2022, Saturday||10:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|KHA||06 August 2022, Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:45 PM|
CUET Subject List & Seat 2022
|Sl No||Subject||Number of Seats|
|1||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||180|
|4||Computer Science & Engineering||130|
|5||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|6||Water Resources Engineering||30|
|7||Petroleum & Mining Engineering||30|
|8||Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering||30|
|9||Urban & Regional Planning||60|
|12||Materials Science And Engineering||30|
|‘Ka’||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department|
|‘Kha’||Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning Department, and Architecture Department|
CUET Admission Requirements
1. Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
2. Candidate must pass HSC/equivalent examination in 2021.
3. Applicant must pass SSC/equivalent examination in 2018 or 2019 from any education board in Bangladesh with at least a GPA of 4.00.
4. In both the examinations, the candidate has to obtain a grade point of 5.00 separately in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and grade point 4.00 in English. In addition, to be admitted to the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the candidate has to get at least a grade point of 4.00 in Biology in HSC/equivalent examination.
5. The first 33,000 candidates among the eligible applicants will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test. The first 33,000 candidates will be selected on the basis of the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects in HSC/equivalent examinations.
Admission Test Fee
|Group/Unit||Department||Admission Test Fee|
|‘Ka’||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department||1200/- Taka|
|‘Kha’||Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning Department, and Architecture Department||1300/- Taka|
CUET Admission Mark Distribution
It was decided to take 500 Marks MCQ test in the KA & KHA unit & 200 Marks Drawing test in KHA unit of CUET Admission. MCQ Exam Duration will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
Topic-wise Marks Distribution is given below:
|Group||Exam Type||Exam Topic||No of Question||Marks||Total Marks||Time||Syllabus|
|500||2 Hours 30 Minutes||HSC Short Syllabus of 2021|
|500||2 Hours 30 Minutes||HSC Short Syllabus of 2021|
|KHA||Drawing||Free Hand Drawing||04||200||1 Hour|
Number Cut: 25% marks will be deducted for particular wrong answer from the total obtained score in MCQ.
CUET Circular 2022
CUET Admission Circular 2021-22 – How to Apply
CUET allow only online application. CUET admission website called https://admissionckruet.ac.bd/ for admission application, log in, and all related information. Eligible candidates can apply for admission by following the below-mentioned procedure. It noted that applicants must submit the application before the deadline otherwise application submission will not be considered valid.
- Visit the admissionckruet.ac.bd
- Fill up the SSC & HSC Board, Passing Year, Roll, Registration No, and click on the Next button.
- The candidate has to provide the preference order for the group selection and fix the Exam Center and click the Next button.
- Fill up the Email, Mobile No, Postal Address & Quota and click on the Next button.
- If all the information appears correct then go to the page Fee Payment. You may edit all the information by clicking on the Edit button.
- According to the instruction, the applicant has to upload a recent photograph and signature and print it.
- If all processes are completed successfully, “You have successfully completed the online application” will be displayed in the web browser.
- Finally, click on the “Download Application Information” and reserve the downloaded copy.
Caution: Before your payment, please check the admission circular payment guideline.
All Engineering University Admission Notice
CUET Eligible List 2022 – How to Prepare
After completing the online application, applicants have to wait for the publication of the short list of eligible candidates.
As per the admission prospectus, the eligible candidates’ Merit List will be prepared based on Total Grade Points obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subject in HSC/equivalent examination.
If the merit score is equal, then the merit list will be prepared by considering the following grade point obtained in HSC:
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics total grade point
- Physics, & Chemistry total grade point
- Physics grade point
- Chemistry grade point
According to the notice, the admission committee will give the opportunity to the first 33000 candidates from the eligible candidates’ merit list to participate in the admission test. The list of valid candidates for the admission test is published on the university website on 04 July 2022.
CUET Admit Card Download 2022
CUET Admit card is not published yet. However, the University will publish admit card to download after the eligible candidates list published on 04 July 2022. When admit card will be published that information will be notified as soon as possible. You can download admit card from our website.
CUET Seat Plan 2022
Basically, CUET Publish the Seat Location two or three days prior to the Admission Test of any Unit(s). Moreover, candidates will be informed of his/her seat plan through SMS as per instructions given later. You can download admit card from our website.
CUET Admission Result 2022
CUET Admission Result will be found here. Admission Results will be published on 23 August 2022 in the admission website. You can also download the CUET Admission Merit List from our website bducation.com as well. Keep an eye on this post and our website for any information regarding CUET Admission Result 2021-22.
Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology
Pahartoli, Raozan, Chattogram-4349, Bangladesh.
Phone: +88 (031) 714946
CUET Admission Help Desk
|Application Fee Payment related problem||+880 961 222 6222 (SSL Helpline)|
|Online Application related problem||01759123103, 01864123012|