Dental Admission Circular 2022 has been published. The authority of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has been announced an admission circular for BDS 1st year in the academic year 2021-2022. Now you can apply online for admission to Dental college. You can also be knowing detailed information about the dental college admission circular for the year 2022 from the website https://dghs.gov.bd/.
Dental Admission 2022
|Dental Admission Timeline 2022|
|Start of Application: 20 March 2022, 12:00 pm|
Application Deadline: 30 March 2022, 11:59 pm
Online Application Fee Payment Deadline: 31 March 2022 (till 11:59 pm)
Admit Card Download Date: 17-19 April 2022
Application Fee: 1000 Taka
Apply link: http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/
Total Available seats: 545
General Seats: 530
FF Seats: 10
Tribal Hill Tracts: 3
Tribal Other Districts: 2
Dental Admission Test Date & Time
|22 April (Friday) 2022||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
Minimum Requirements For Dental Admission
The following qualifications are required for admission to BDS. If you want to admit to this course, then read the eligibility properly. After that, submit your application online.
- Your HSC passing year must be 2020 or 2021.
- You have to pass SSC within 3 academic years of HSC or equivalent exam.
- SSC and HSC exams or equivalent exams must have a minimum GPA of Total 9.00. However, in case of tribal, the minimum GPA is Total 8.00.
- Achieving below 3.50 GPA in HSC or SSC examinations alone will be considered as ineligible.
- Both SSC and HSC exams must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology.
- Application System is online base. So, you need to submit your application via online.
Dental College Available Seats
|College Code||College College / Unit Name||General Seats|
|71||Chattogram Medical College Dental Unit, Chattogram||60|
|72||Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka||110|
|75||M.A.G Osmani Medical College Dental Unit, Sylhet||52|
|76||Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit, Mymensingh||52|
|78||Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit, Rajshahi||59|
|79||Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit, Rangpur||52|
|80||Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit, Dhaka||56|
|81||Sher E Bangla Medical College Dental Unit, Barishal||52|
|82||Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit, Dhaka||52|
Tribal Code Name for Quota:
|77||Tribal Other than Hill-Tracts|
Read More: Medical Admission Circular
Admission Exam Marks Distribution (MCQ)
|General Knowledge (Bangladesh History & Liberation War)||10|
** Total Time: 1 Hour
** Wrong Answer Deduction: 0.25
** Pass Marks: 40
How Candidates will be evaluated
As per the admission prospectus, applicants’ profiles will be evaluated in accordance with different parameters such as Written test Score, and Previous Results to select the final candidates. The GPA of the SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations will be set as 200 and will be evaluated as follows:
|Written test||100 Marks|
|GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination = 15*SSC GPA||75 Marks (Highest)|
|GPA obtained in HSC / equivalent examination = 25*HSC GPA||125 Marks (Highest)|
** Merit list will be prepared based on the number obtained in the admission test and the result of the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examinations.
** Merit list will be prepared based on candidates who are appearing 2nd-time medical admission test then cut 5 marks & Candidates who were admitted to government medical or dental colleges/units in the previous year, deducting 7.50 numbers from obtained total marks.
Dental Admission Circular 2022
Read More: AFMC Admission Circular
BDS Dental Admission 2022 – How to Apply
You may know that the Dental admission system is online-based. So you need not go anywhere to apply, you will complete your admission form fillup via the DGME Teletalk website. Please follow the below instruction to apply:
- At first Medical Admission apply link http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/bds/index.php
- Input your SSC and HSC roll and registration number with the board and passing year.
- In the second step you are given your basic information Guardian name, your mobile phone number, optional mobile phone
- Fill in your basic information including number, current and permanent address and other information.
- After compiling the second step you are ready for the third step.
- In the third step you are ready to give your dental college / unit preference list according to your choice.
- After completing all the information you often need to retry it.
- If you are satisfied with your information, you can submit it and your Applicant copy ready to print or download.
- Now Save this Application copy PDF.
- Applicant copy provides your User Name and password which is needed when you pay your admission fee.
- Candidate has to pay Tk 1,000/- (One Thousand) by Teletalk number . Any candidate fails to do so, the submitted form will be cancelled. That candidate can submit application again, if last date of submission is still there.
- Candidate selected for written examination will get SMS information. Those selected candidates will be able to download ‘Admit Card’ using user id and pass word from the same web address during 17-19 April 2022. Admit card may be color/black & white print, preferably laser print. Roll number, date & time of examination, Examination Centre, medium of question (Bengali/English) and various instructions will be on ‘Admit Card’.
- For O/A both passed Candidate. They must put GPA/GP as per the equivalence certificate issued from Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh Government.
Follow Dental Admission Notice 2022 to get more information.
Admission Test Fee Payment Instruction
After Completing all of the Information you need to Recheck it Frequently. If you are Satisfied with your information now you can Submit it and It’s Ready for Print Out. Take a Print Copy to Reserve it for Future Reference and Make the Payment.
Application Fees Payment Instruction:
To Pay Dental Admission Fee Via Teletalk Mobile Phone Please Follow the Instruction from below.
BDS<space>User ID and Send it to 16222
Example: BDS FGLTGS and Send it to 16222
After Sending the First SMS Teletalk Replay you With a PIN Number Mentioning Application Fees & consent for payment. Please Note the PIN Number and Now Send Second SMS.
Go to Your Mobile Phone SMS Option Again and type-
BDS<space>Yes<space>PIN<space>Center CodeEnter 4 center codes by choice with commas.
Example: BDS YES 45632115 72, 73,80,82
After payment confirmation, the applicant will get a return SMS by mentioning the user-id & password & exam center name that will be used to download Admit Card from the website on 17-19 April 2022.
Admission Exam Center Code
|College Code||College Name Examination Center|
|71||Chattogram Medical College Dental Unit, Chattogram|
|72||Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka|
|73||Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka|
|74||Khulna Medical College, Khulna|
|75||M.A.G Osmani Medical College Dental Unit, Sylhet|
|76||Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit, Mymensingh|
|77||Mughda Medical College, Dhaka|
|78||Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit, Rajshahi|
|79||Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit, Rangpur|
|80||Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit, Dhaka|
|81||Sher E Bangla Medical College Dental Unit, Barishal|
|82||Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit, Dhaka|
Dental Admission Admit Card 2022
After completing the Dental Admission application then the authority gives you Dental Admission Test Admit Card. You can download admit card from the BDS Dental admission official website http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/bds/index.php.
Dental Admission Result 2022
Dental Admission Test Result has been published on the official website & Bducation.com. You can also download the dental admission merit list from the above link.
Best Wishes to the students who’ve been selected for Dental Admission 2021-22.